The 2020 DOmath program ran from May 18 to July 10, 2020. Here are the six projects, along with the teams' summaries of what they accomplished (to appear soon).
- Neural network dimension reduction of data with topological constraint, led by Professor Xiuyuan Cheng
- Decomposition of class groups and representation theory, led by Professors Samit Dasgupta and Jiuya Wang
- Modeling Covid-19, led by Professor Rick Durrett
- PDE modeling of collective motion, led by Professors Alexander Kiselev and Siming He
- Materials science problems: numerical methods and techniques, led by Professor Saulo Orizaga
- Enriched Euler numbers for line bundles, led by Professor Kirsten Wickelgren