I am a fourth year Ph.D. student in the Department of Mathematics, Duke University. My research interest is in number theory, especially in the analytic side. My advisor is Lillian Pierce.
1. An, Chen. "$\ell $-torsion in class groups of certain families of $ D_4 $-quartic fields." arXiv preprint arXiv:1808.02148 (2018); submitted for publication.
1. Short term visitor at the Institute for Advance Study, March 12-15, 2018.
2. Visitor at the Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, June 30-July 7, 2018.
1. l-torsion in class groups of certain families of D4-quartic fields, The Palmetto Number Theory Series (PANTS) XXXI
2. l-torsion in class groups of certain families of D4-quartic fields, The Seventh Triangle Area Graduate Mathematics Conference
3. A Chebotarev density theorem for certain families of D4-quartic fields, Duke University Graduate/faculty Seminar
4. An effective Chebotarev density theorem for families of number fields, Nankai University Undergraduate Forum
5. Classical Themes on the Langlands Program, Nankai University Undergraduate Forum
1. Palmetto Number Theory Series (PANTS) XXXI, December 8-9, 2018, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, USA
2. The Seventh Triangle Area Graduate Mathematics Conference, November 3, 2018, Duke University, Durham, NC
3. Connecticut Number Theory (CTNT) 2018 Conference, June 1-3, 2018, University of Connecticut at Storrs, USA
1. CMI-LMS Research School: New Trends in Analytic Number Theory 2018, August 13-17, 2018, University of Exeter, Exeter, UK
2. Hausdorff Summer School: L-functions, Open Problems and Current Methods, June 25-29, 2018, Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, University of Bonn, Germany
3. Summer School: Zeta Functions, Polyzeta Functions, Arithmetical Series: Applications to Motives and Number Theory ZETAS2018, June 18-29, 2018, Chambéry, Univ. Savoie Mont Blanc, France
4. Connecticut Summer School in Number Theory, May 28-June 3, 2018, University of Connecticut at Storrs, USA