- Associate Professor of the Practice of Mathematics
Students can find my course office hours on my class webpages.
- Book Webpage (for links to my multivariable calculus textbook, video lectures, and video exercises)
- Class Webpages
- Enrollment Policies Page (for information about wait lists, permission numbers,...)
- Placement Page (for information relating to your first math course selection)
- YouTube Channel (for video lectures, video exercises)
I am interested in:
1. the execution and continual refinement of my teaching methods, in terms of both the
mathematical choices and the style of presentation;
2. the continual evaluation of course content and materials with an eye for the intellectual
objectives of the Department of Mathematics, the ever-changing demands to be faced by
the students after completion of the course, and the overall satisfaction of the students;
3. the execution and continual refinement of the administration of the undergraduate pro-
gram of the Department of Mathematics, appropriate to my position as the Supervisor
of First-Year Instruction.