Pankaj K. Agarwal
- RJR Nabisco Distinguished Professor of Computer Science in Trinity College of Arts and Sciences
- Professor of Computer Science
- Chair of Computer Science
- Professor of Mathematics (Secondary)
- Faculty Network Member of The Energy Initiative
- Bass Fellow
Computational and combinatorial geometry, computational biology, robotics, spatial databases, geographic molecular information systems, and data structures.
Agarwal, P. K., and M. Sharir. “Ray shooting amidst convex polytopes in three dimensions.” Proceedings of the Fourth Annual Acm Siam Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, Jan. 1993, pp. 260–70.
Agarwal, P. K., and M. T. Shing. “Oriented aligned rectangle packing problem.” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 62, no. 2, Oct. 1992, pp. 210–20. Scopus, doi:10.1016/0377-2217(92)90249-9. Full Text
Agarwal, P. K., and J. Matoušek. “Ray shooting and parametric search.” Proceedings of the Annual Acm Symposium on Theory of Computing, vol. Part F129722, July 1992, pp. 517–26. Scopus, doi:10.1145/129712.129763. Full Text