Oak Ridge National Laboratory has a number of research and funding opportunities for students, postdocs and faculty.
There are a number of summer programs available to mathematics graduate students, including:
- Institute for Advanced Study Summer School at the Park City Mathematics Institute.
- Mathematical Sciences Research Insitutute Summer Schools.
- Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics Student Research Programs.
- Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics Summer Schools.
- Gene Golub SIAM Summer School.
- Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences Summer Schools.
- Banff International Research Station Summer Schools and Training Camps.
- National Science Foundation Mathematical Sciences Graduate Internship (MSGI) Program
- Summer Internship at the Institute for Defense Analyses.
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Fluid Dynamics Summer School.
- Pfizer summer program.
- National Security Agency Summer Programs.
- EDGE Summer Program for Women.
- Access the Duke's Career Center's Job & Internship Board, along with event registration, and individual advising appointment scheduling.