The Program for Research for Undergraduates (PRUV) is an undergraduate fellowship effort sponsored in part by the National Science Foundation and Trinity College of Arts & Sciences at Duke. Up to 8 students with a sincere desire and the ability to carry out research in mathematical sciences will be selected as PRUV Fellows each year.
Highlights of the Program
- Participating in a 6-week research mentorship in mathematics.
- Collaborating with graduate students and postdocs in your field of interest.
- Sharing the experience with undergraduates who have similar goals and interests.
- Continuing your research through independent studies during your senior year with the goal of Graduation with Distinction.
- Present your research at Duke's Visible Thinking Research Symposium in April.
- Developing contacts with potential employers.