The 2019 Duke Math Meet was held on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2019.
Check out photos from the meet here: Fall 2019 photos
Winners of the 2019 Math Meet
Top five teams:
- PRISMS (Princeton International School of Mathematics and Science): Team Falcons
- Thomas Jefferson HS for Science and Technology: Team A
- Thomas Jefferson HS for Science and Technology: Team B
- NC School of Science and Math: Team e
- Thomas Jefferson HS for Science and Technology: Team C
Top five individuals:
Jeffrey Liu, Panther Creek HS
- Yuxiao Tom Wang, PRISMS (tied for second)
- Reja Raj, TJHS for Science and Technology (tied for second)
- Ajit Kadaveru, TJHS for Science and Technology
- Tianze Peter Jiang, PRISMS
Duke Math Meet
The Duke Math Meet (DMM) is a regional mathematics competition for high school students held at Duke University each year. The contest is organized by the members of the Duke University Mathematics Union (DUMU) and is sponsored by the Duke Mathematics Department.
The DMM lasts for one day from morning to afternoon, during which time the students have fun solving challenging mathematics problems while meeting new people and making friends with contestants from other schools and states.